Image National Signs corporate offices are located in the Boise Valley in Southwestern Idaho. Our manufacturing operation is performed in a 60,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility located in Nampa, Idaho and is the home of 100 creative, technical and caring geniuses. Our craft is simple; we take your two-dimensional identity and turn it into three-dimensional imagery.
These 5 principles are the cornerstone of our success and are the things that differentiate us from our competitors. They are our guarantee to you!
- Install quality signs at competitive prices.
- Manufacture to your specifications, industry standards, and UL requirements.
- Arrange professional, turnkey solutions for sign design, regulatory approvals and installation.
- Give relevant and timely communication from concept to completion.
- Employ all options to complete each project on time and within budget.
Our History and Culture
Image National’s beginnings date back to the 1940's, when it was known as Idaho Neon. It was incorporated in 1956; the R.V. Hansberger family has owned the company since 1976 and remains active in its management. Their values and standards serve as the basis for how we conduct business and serve our customers.
We believe in and practice the team approach. You know, the one where we’re on your side, helping your business be recognized by your current and future customers. We want you to look your best and whatever the solution you choose, we’re confident we can help.
Our culture is customer focused and includes:
- Complete Customer Satisfaction
- Unwavering Business Ethics
- Passion for Our Activities
- Accountability for Results
- Positive Attitude
- Respect and Courtesy for All